- Additional portholes: 80 and 150 mm
- Water condenser: for the chambers which are normally equipped with air condenser
- UV lamp: for ageing tests on painted surfaces, plastic materials, rubber, etc
- Handling port hole: Ø125 mm, positioned on the door near the inspection window. It allows handling specimens inside the chamber (available for models from 500 litres up)
- Internal shelves: AISI 304 stainless steel, adjustable in height, grid shelves to be added to the one supplied
- Reinforced floor: max 500 kg distributed load
- Notch 50x70mm
- Set of no. 4 analogic inputs 0÷10 V for user’s data acquisition (no. 1 set max)
- Set of no. 4 PT100 inputs (no. 1 set max)
- Set of no. 4 PT100
- Set of no. 8 auxiliary contacts (no. 1 set max)
- No break power unit for PLC
- Compressed air dehumidification kit
- Capacitive probe: RH Controlling and monitoring (activated by control system)
- Temperature and Humidity (for climatic chambers) analogic retransmission
- Temperature extension to +200° C
- Air fan motor speed adjustment
- Specimen switching off in case of chamber alarm
- Air flow booster
- Tablet Samsung or compatible
- MyKratosTM Multichamber: software, installed on a PC, for monitoring and control multiple chambers (to be supplied upon request)
ACCESSORIES FOR BATTERY TEST:
Optical/acoustic tower light alarm and 4 supplementary PT100 sensors:
The tower light has 3 signal levels (white, green, and red) to quickly alert the operator of any abnormal conditions. The 4 supplementary sensors may be used to monitor the temperature of the specimen in the chamber and generate an alarm if dangerous overheating occurs.
GN2 or compressed air purge system:
When connected to a nitrogen gas system, this system makes it possible to create inert conditions in the test chamber. It can be coupled with an oxygen sensor to improve the reliability of the device.
If the system is connected to a compressed air system, it will purge the air and provide a constant exchange of air inside the test chamber.
Sampling system for monitoring:
Cooling unit, on the top of the chamber, to dehumidify the air flow extracted from the internal chamber volume before the inlet to the sensors.
Oxygen sensor, H2 sensor, CO sensor:
Monitors the gases in the chamber in all operating conditions envisaged in the technical specifications.
This valve is positioned on the top of the chamber and is designed to protect the chamber from any gradual release of gas from the specimen. The system is not designed to compensate for internal overpressures of an explosive nature. This accessory comes with 2 additional mechanical fasteners to keep the door closed.
The device must be properly connected to the outside in order to avoid contamination of the test area. Flange connection DN500 according to EN 1092-1.
Fire extinguishing system:
The system is equipped with a fire extinguishing control unit, an alarm panel, an emergency button and a system with a CO2 cylinder. The fire detection system, provided with its own power supply, activates the CO2 in the chamber. The CO2 bottle is not included.
HAZARD Level and Related Accessories
The range of accessories has been optimized in accordance with the hazard levels defined by the EUCAR, with each hazard level associated with a series of accessories.
The end user should be familiar with the type of test to be performed and is responsible for selecting the appropriate hazard level.
Once the hazard level is established based on the EUCAR table, the equipment should be fitted with all the devices envisaged for the specific level and those below it to ensure full protection.
Moreover, in the case of the maximum hazard level (Level 7 – Explosion), it is necessary to make a specific estimation, since the proposed devices might not be sufficient for guaranteeing the safety level required.
|Hazard Level||ACCESSORY Description|
||OPTICAL/ACOUSTIC ALARM + 4 SUPPLEMENTARY PT100 SENSORS -- Chamber Height +350mm
|SAMPLING SYSTEM FOR MONITORING
COMPRESSED AIR OR GN2 WASHING WITH FLOW METER
OXYGEN MONITORING SENSOR -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C, 5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber H +300mm
H2 MONITORING SENSOR -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C, 5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber H +300mm
CO MONITORING SENSOR -- Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C, 5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber H +300mm
OVERPRESSURE VALVE -- Chamber height +250 mm, Dewpoint reduction+4° C/+90° C, Minimum Temp. increased +5° C
COMPLETE FLAME EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM ≤340 L (Hazard Level 5...6) Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C, 5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber W +200mm (empty CO2 bottle)
COMPLETE FLAME EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM >340 L (Hazard Level 5...6) Dewpoint reduction up to +75°C, 5°C increase of Min. Temp., chamber W +300mm (empty C02 bottle)